Thursday, January 3, 2019

Daily Thoughts 01/03/2019

Qiao Sisters Qing portrait.jpg
Qing Dynasty Picture of the Two Qiao Sisters (1906)

Daily Thoughts 01/03/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Capitalism in America A History.  I am reading about how World War II built up the American economy during World War II.

I also read some more of Red Moon.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I checked some fiction books in the mezzanine.

I read the latest copy of the New York Times Book Review.  I also read a copy of the Times Literary Supplement.

I spent some time checking the oversize books.

I have to write my monthly report.

I am looking at new devices for the charging cabinet including some tablets, laptops, and USB charging strips.

Web Bits


India Rebuffs Afghan Library Swipe

No comments: