Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Daily Thoughts 01/16/2019

File:Pen Reading the newspaper.jpg
Yehuda Pen, 1925, Reading the Newspaper

Daily Thoughts 01/16/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook.

We have our new computers up in the public computer area.

I read some of Mind Hacking on the way to work.  I read about concentration exercises, paying attention, reducing distraction, and different ways to better pay attention to your thoughts.

I also read a little bit more of This Is Marketing.  I read about status and planning.

I checked the gift books and the displays.

I checked some of the fiction books in the mezzanine.

I discussed programming with a colleague as well as our schedule for the month as well as the next six months.

I also spent some time looking at the 500s.

I handed out some more bookmarks for the Givegab campaign.
https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/teen-computer-lab

Web Bits


Census Resources for Librareis

Beinecke Library Exhibition Invites Bibliomaniacs to Go Mad for Books

Moscow’s Libraries Are Experiencing An Unexpected Revival

No comments: