Monday, January 14, 2019

Daily Thoughts 01/14/2019

File:Van Gogh, 2003 Romania stamp.jpg
Romania, Van Gogh, 2003

Daily Thoughts 01/14/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the Givegab campaign.
https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/teen-computer-lab

I read some more of The Secret Lives of Color on the way to work.  I am reading about blue.

I also read some more of This Is Marketing.  I am reading about storytelling.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I checked some of the fiction books in the mezzanine.

The batteries came in for the Rokit Smart class on Friday.

I spent some time at the public computers.  They are putting in new computers tomorrow.

I read the latest copy of the New York Times Book Review.

Web Bits


The Hunt for Nazi Loot Still Siting on Library Shelves



No comments: