Saturday, January 12, 2019

Daily Thoughts 01/12/2019

Scribner's: Mid-Summer Fiction Number, August, Bernhardt Wall (American, 1872–1956), Lithograph
Scribner's For August, Mid-Summer Fiction Number, Bernhardt Wall, 1903

Daily Thoughts 01/12/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of Soft Power.  I am reading about services like the Voice of America radio station and propaganda.

I read some more of The Secret Lives of Color.  I read about different shades of red.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I distributed some more bookmarks for the Givegab campaign and got a few more donations.
https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/teen-computer-lab

I checked some fiction books in the mezzanine. I also am looking at the science and medicine sections which need to be reviewed.

Web Bits 

Kurt Vonnegut’s Unpublished World War II Scrapbook Reveals Origins of ‘Slaughterhouse-Five’
Read more: 

No comments: