Thursday, January 24, 2019

Daily Thoughts 01/24/2019

File:Amerling-Reading Woman.jpg
Friedrich von Amerling, Reading Woman, 1834

Daily Thoughts 01/24/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I spent some time checking the fiction books in the mezzanine.

I also reviewed some of the oversize books.

The book, Before the Ballot Building Political Support For Library Funding by John Chrastka and Patrick "PC" Sweeney came in for me to read.

I handed out some more bookmarks for the Givegab campaign.
https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/teen-computer-lab

I finished putting in the schedule for next month for ADP for the people who work for me.

Web Bits



A Citizen's Vote on Boise's Library and Stadium?  That's Unconstitutional, City Says

What if You Can't Raise 90 K for a Library? In Philly Schools There are Haves and Have-nots

Letter-Reading Series to Explore Desegregation of New Orleans Libraries

No comments: