Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Daily Thoughts 01/08/2019

Scarab Inscribed with Hieroglyphs
Scarab Inscribed with Hieroglyphs, 1750-1670 B.C.

Daily Thoughts 01/08/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.


I read some more of Capitalism In America A History.  I am reading about the fall of Lehman Brothers and the recent financial crisis.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

We had a staff meeting this morning from 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. in the community room.

I spent some time checking the fiction books in the mezzanine.  I also spent some time checking duplicates duplicates on the main floor adult area.

I got a rejection letter for the Givegab campaign.  It means that people are paying attention.
https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/teen-computer-lab

There is a Fundamentals of Computers and a Beginning Microsoft Word class tonight in the computers lab.

I spent some time working on orders for new books.

Web Bits



Wondering Where Publishing Is Headed? Ask Its Future Leaders.

Providing Social Services Resources in a Library Setting

Library Books Now Automatically Renew in RI



No comments: