Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Daily Thoughts 01/30/2019

File:2018-06 NSA security motivational poster 6614790.jpg
  National Security Agency (NSA) security/motivational poster from the 1950s or 1960s.

Daily Thoughts 01/30/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some of The Future of Humanity.  I am reading about the United States space program and the recent switch to focusing on private enterprise in space.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I called Black Westchester magazine about advertising rates.

I finished checking the 500s.  I have started checking the 600s.  I spent some time checking the oversize books and the fiction books in the mezzanine.

I handed out a few more bookmarks today for the Givegab campaign.  It is ending tomorrow.
https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/teen-computer-lab

There is a beginning Javascript tonight at 5:30 p.m.

I put in some orders for new books today.  I also ordered some equipment.

I spent some time working on our Creativebug account.  We should have it set up soon.

Web Bits



ALA Grow With Google




No comments: