Thursday, January 2, 2020

Daily Thoughts 01/02/2020

File:House of Industry Mens Reading Room 712-718 Catharine Street Philadelphia PA.jpg
House of Industry, Men's Reading Room, 712-718 Catharine Street, Philadelphia PA, From Report of the Philadelphia Society for the Employment and Instruction of the Poor for the Seasons of 1847-1898 By Philadelphia Society for the Employment and Instruction of the Poor (1898)

Daily Thoughts 01/02/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some of The Green New Deal on the way to work.  I am reading about a solar powered and wind powered future.  Unfortunately, it does not cover run of the river hydroelectric, geothermal, or wave power which are less intermittent forms of  alternative energy.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I also shifted some books on the main floor and checked some books in the mezzanine.

I looked through a copy of the New York Review of Books.

I wrote a letter of recommendation for someone.

There is an Introduction to Gmail class tonight in the computer lab.


No comments: