Friday, January 17, 2020

Daily Thoughts 01/17/2020

File:Main Reading Room of the New York City Public Library on 5th Avenue ca, 1910-1920.jpg
Main Reading Room of the New York City Public Library on 5th Avenue ca, 1910-1920

Daily Thoughts 01/17/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Wisdom of Frugality.  I am reading about how environmentalism ties in with frugality.  Using less things is environmentally friendly.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I worked on some orders for new books.  I checked the New York Times and Publishers Weekly Bestseller list. 

I also checked some biography books in the mezzanine.

I worked on some orders for electronic databases.

Web Bits


Civic Data Partnerships

Library Takes a “Lonely” Book Out and Gives It a Day It Will Never Forget


No comments: