Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Daily Thoughts 01/21/2020

File:Scribner's for March, now ready. Everybody is talking of the house of mirth, by Edith Wharton in Scribner's. Are you reading it? LCCN2014649554.jpg
Scribner's for March, now ready. Everybody is talking of the house of mirth, by Edith Wharton in Scribner's. Are you reading it?, 1905

Daily Thoughts 01/21/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of  The Golden Thread.  I am reading about the wool trade in England.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I read a copy of the New York Times Book Review and the Times Literary Supplement.

I spent some time checking biography books in the mezzanine.

I am currently sitting at the public computers helping people.


Web Bits

Lane Library Launches “Read to Feed” Initiative



No comments: