Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Daily Thoughts 01/22/2020

File:Christen Dalsgaard - A young girl frem Salling reading. Study. - Google Art Project.jpg
A Young Girl From Salling Reading, Christen Dalsgaard, 1851

Daily Thoughts 01/22/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Golden Thread.  I am reading about how monks raised sheep for wool in the middle ages in the middle ages in England.

We are meeting with the Westchester Library System to discuss our needs for the census at 11:00 a.m..  Hopefully we will get the electronic resources which we need so people can fill out the census in the library.

The meeting went well. We were promised a number of resources for our library for marketing and computing for the census.  However, like the Complete Count Committee from Mount Vernon, New York, there is no budget yet to purchase anything.  It is all a promise.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I put in an order for new books.

I spent some time picking out biography books to put in the mezzanine.  I also checked some of the books in the biography section of the mezzanine.

Web Bits



At the Library: Missouri Bill Legalizes and Legitimizes Censorship

No comments: