Saturday, January 18, 2020

Daily Thoughts 01/18/2020

File:Meridian Museum of Art postcard.jpg
One of Meridian, Mississippi's public Carnegie libraries, which has now been remodelled into the Meridian Museum of Art.

Daily Thoughts 01/18/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some of Financially Forward How To Use Today's Digital Tools To Learn More, Save Better, and Spend Smarter by Alexa Von Tobel, CFP.  I am reading about the tools of the gig economy.

Last night, I read the graphic novel for Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad.  The artist who did it was Peter Kuper.  It was very atmospheric and dark.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I spent a little time checking the shelves in the biography section and in the mezzanine.

I also spent some time cleaning and organizing my desk.

There is an Acrylic Painting class this morning in the community room from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

I plan on working on calendars for events and schedules.

Web Bits


Crosby Kemper On Becoming the Next Director of IMLS

At the Library of Congress, ‘Comic Art’ Offers An Appealing History of Comics

No comments: