Monday, January 20, 2020

Daily Thoughts 01/20/2020

File:Poster, A Book Is Nothing But a Person Talking Publicly, 1920 (CH 18638825).jpg
Poster, A Book Is Nothing But a Person Talking Publicly, 1920

Daily Thoughts 01/20/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Financially Forward by Alexa Von Tobel.  I am reading about saving and investing for retirement using online tools.

I also read some more of The Golden Thread.  I am reading about how they made viking longship sails out of wool.

Web Bits



The History and Debunking of Librarian Stereotypes

The Visual Language of Comic Books Can Improve Brain Function


Melbourne Library Bearing MLK's Name Strives to Live Up to Dream

Missouri Bill Proposes Library Review Boards, Removing “Inappropriate Sexual Materials.”





No comments: