Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Daily Thoughts 01/08/2020

File:Klee Reading On The Bed.jpg
Paul Klee (German, born Switzerland. 1879–1940) Reading on the Bed (Lektüre auf dem Bett). 1910. Etching. Plate: 5 5/8 x 7" (14.3 x 17.8 cm); sheet: 7 5/16 x 10 7/8" (18.6 x 27.7 cm). Gift of Victor S. Riesenfeld. MoMA Number: 333.1948

Daily Thoughts 01/08/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Last night, I finished reading You Suck At Cooking The Absurdly Practical Guide to Sucking Less at Making Food.  It was an enjoyable funny read with lots of very basic recipes.  It covers the basics like soup, salad, sandwiches, broiling, stir fry and other every day food.  It is a good introductory book for people who are inept at cooking.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I read the latest Bookpage.

I worked a little bit on programming.

I checked some books in the mezzanine.

We are continuing to shift the books on the main floor of the library.  We finished these shifting.  I am going to start working on the biography soon.

I spent some time working on my monthly report.

Web Bits


America Has A Digital Skills Gap.  Libraries Can Help Fix It.

Some Secrets Are Bound Inside the Morgan Library

No comments: