Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Daily Thoughts 01/15/2020

Hermann Von Weddig III, Hans Holbein the Younger, 1532

Daily Thoughts 01/15/2020

On the way to work, I read some more of The Wisdom of Frugality.  I am reading about when it is appropriate to be extravagant like at weddings or museums or national holidays.

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I proctored an exam this morning.

I spent some time working on ADP.

I also checked the biography books in the mezzanine.

I worked on databases.

I shifted some biography books to the mezzanine.

I went to the Board of Trustees Meeting where we discussed a variety of staff issues and presented the staff experiences to the board.

Web Bits


Overdrive’s New Owners: What It Means

Archivist and Bookseller Plead Guilty to Pilfering Over $8M In Rare Texts from Carnegie Library

Nike to Fund Athletic Facility At Obama Library





No comments: