Friday, January 3, 2020

Daily Thoughts 01/03/2019

File:Redpath Library Reading Room 1893.gif
Interior Redpath Library, McGill University, circa1893

Daily Thoughts 01/03/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Green New Deal.  One of the aspects which I am finding interesting is fleet and electric car maintenance.  There are new services focused on telematics or managing fleets of vehicles with software and monitoring devices.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

Some of my colleagues are shifting books and shelf reading the collection.

I checked some books in the mezzanine.

I worked on my monthly report.

I looked through the Publishers Weeky and New York Times bestseller lists.

Web Bits


Merchandising Your Collection

Should Private Colleges Open Libraries To Public

In Library Renovations, When Do Discussions of Accessibility Arise?

No comments: