Thursday, January 23, 2020

Daily Thoughts 01/23/2020


"Hey fellows!" Your money brings the book we need when we want it American Library Association, United War Work Campaign, Week of November 11, 1918 / / Sheridan

Daily Thoughts 01/23/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Golden Thread.  I read about cotton.  There is some material on how slavery and cotton were tied together in the United States.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I spent some time working on a pickup for Better World Books of books left over from the Friends of the Library Book Sale.

We got two new bookshelves for the fiction area.

I worked on picking out some books to put in the mezzanine from the biography section.

I spent some time checking books in the biography mezzanine section today.

There was a Bullet Journaling Workshop in the Community Room today from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.

There is a class on Tablets today in the Computer Lab from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

I spent some time putting in a schedule for next month.

Web Bits


There is an Update to The ALA Guide to the Census

The New York Public Library's Most Checked Out Book of All Time Is A Story About A Little Boy Enjoying Snow Fall

Books and Bacon: Library's Winning Combination

No comments: