Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Daily Thoughts 03/10/2015

Mercantile Library Association, Astor Place, New York City. Caption in Scribner's: "The Reading-Room.", Published in 1871
Daily Thoughts 03/10/2015

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook account this morning.  I do this every day.

I was off today.  I spent some time reading Messages The Communication Skills Book.  I am working on clarifying my communication skills.

I put in the grant for Poets and Writers today for the library for a series of poetry slams.



There are three new Electronic Resources in Research Online Collection for Mount Vernon Public Library Card Users , The Database, The African American Experience: The American Mosaic, The Ebook Collection-- Gale Jobs and Career Library, and the Gale Vocations and Careers Collection.

No comments: