Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Daily Thoughts 03/11/2015

Winslow Homer, Girl Reading Under An Oak Tree, 1879

Daily Thoughts 03/11/2015

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.  I also spent a little time on Mailchimp.

I have been doing a little preparation work for events.

I spent some time looking at the AALBC website and the Early Word website.

I read some more of Messaging the Communication Skills Book.  I am reading about body language and proximity in communicating with people.

I spent some time looking over the monthly statistics.  The cold weather affected some of our attendance for programs.

I am looking at Planet Bronx which offers comics classes to urban youth.
http://www.planetbronx.com/

Web Bits



Customers or Patrons How You Look at Your Library Users Affects Customer Service
http://publiclibrariesonline.org/2015/03/customers-or-patrons-how-you-look-at-your-librarys-users-affects-customer-service/


Only 54 Black Owned Bookstores Remain In America

No comments: