Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Daily Thoughts 03/17/2015

The Art of Drawing, Eugene Grasset, 1894

Daily Thoughts 03/17/2015

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning. 

I read some more of Messages The Communication Skills Handbook.  I am reading about prejudgment during social situations where we make instant decisions about a person before knowing them.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

There was a crochet class from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. today.  I brought out the supplies and refreshments and some books on crocheting handbags, hats, and other things.

I am looking at a list of all the items in our library that have not circulated in the last six years.

Tomorrow we have a programming meeting.  We are looking at Summer Reading as well as our computer classes tomorrow.

I read a little bit more of Messages The Communication Skills Book.  I am reading about couple skills and communicating with children.

Web Bits



Gifted Libraries

No comments: