Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Daily Thoughts 06/24/2015

George Dunlop Leslie, Alice In Wonderland, circa 1870
Daily Thoughts 06/24/2015

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.  I also have been working on setting up a variety of events some literary and some graphic novels oriented.  I got contacted by the Westchester Review which is a literary journal.  http://westchesterreview.com/

I added a few more sites to my sidebar.

I watched some more of the National Geographic Fundamentals of Photography dvd.  Many of the images in the dvd are of natural landscapes and wildlife.   Joel Sartore, the teacher, has done more than 33 photoshoots for National Geographic.

I spent some time on Constant Contact.

I read some more of Powerhouse.  I am reading about research on lithium ion batteries at Argonne National Laboratory.  Part of this story is the race to create a viable inexpensive battery for electric cars.  It is an international story involving China, Japan, South Korea, the United States, and South Africa so far.

Web Bits



The Value of the Graphic Novel

A Policy Revolution for Digital Content

No comments: