Sunday, June 28, 2015

Daily Thoughts 06/28/2015

The Ghost Story - Frederick Smallfield.jpg
The Ghost Story, Frederick Smallfield, Before 1916

Daily Thoughts 06/28/2015

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.

I watched Stripped the Comics Documentary this morning. It is a homage to the comic strip and the daily newspaper comics strip.  There are interviews with people like Bill Watterson of Calvin and Hobbes, Mort Walker of Beetle Bailey, and Cathy Guisewite of Cathy.  The documentary also describes the demise of most paper newspapers and the transition of some comic artists to digital content.  I am hoping to show the documentary on Friday, July 31st from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.

I downloaded Picasa to my desktop today.  It is a free and fairly photo editor.

I watched two more episodes of Fundamentals of Photography today.  I am almost finished with the third dvd in the box.  I am learning about how to photograph people, wildlife, and special occasions.

Web Bits


Local News 


New Rochelle Library Director Thanks Residents for Supporting Budget

Yonkers Library Appoints Edward Falcone as Director


No comments: