Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Daily Thoughts 04/05/2016

The Traveling Library, Staten Island, from New York Public Library Digital Gallery

Daily Thoughts 04/05/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook account.

I rested a bit on the way to work.

I checked the gift books and the displays for the library.

I read a copy of the New York Times Book Review and Library Journal.

I ordered some pre-publication titles for September.

I spent a little time working on weeding.

I read a copy of Times Literary Supplement and put out this months Bookpage.

I had my picture taken as part of an advocacy campaign.

There are two computer classes tonight. A  Fundamentals of Computers from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and a Beginning Microsoft Word class from 6:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.

Web Bits


Facebook: The World’s Largest Bookstore



Paying Library Fines

It's Library Week April 10-16

Carnegie Library Occupation Enters Day 6 as Campaigners Raise Questions About the Lambeth /GLL Gym Connection -- United Kingdom

Everylibrary is a Political Action Committee for Libraries

No comments: