Monday, April 11, 2016

Daily Thoughts 04/11/2016

File:Sebastian Stoskopff ( 1597-1657 ), Still-life with books and bronze statue, Louvre.jpg
Sebastian Stoskopf (1597-1657), Still-Life With Books and Bronze Statue, Louvre

Daily Thoughts 04/11/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebok.

I worked a bit on scheduling today.

I am reading about Jon Land the founder of Kodak.  Adam Grant in Originals is describing how Jon Land created an innovative company, then failed to adjust to digital cameras, claiming people would always want photographic prints.

I fiddled around in Reports Station and figured out a few things.

I got a haircut earlier today and played a few video games in the afternoon.

Web Bits

2016 State of America's Library Report

Library Social Worker Helps Homeless Seeking Quiet Refuge

Library Week Chairman Known for Graphic Novels


No comments: