Sunday, April 17, 2016

Daily Thoughts 04/17/2016

MarieAntoinette1788.jpg
Marie Antoinette, 1788, Louise Elizabeth Vigee Le Brun 

Daily Thoughts 04/17/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some of The Art of Social Media today.  I am reading about putting content from third party sources into social media.  This includes finding articles and pictures to post.

I also read some more of Grit.  I am reading about how it is not just demands which create focus and grit in children, but a combination of being demanding and being supportive at the same time which creates the right conditions to succeed.

I watched the webinar of Yes, You can Readers Advisory for Everyone
https://www.ebscohost.com/novelist-the-latest/blog-article/webcast-yes-you-can-readers-advisory-for-everyone?utm_medium=email&utm_source=various_cp&utm_campaign=webcast_raeveryone_20160400&utm_content=webexevent&eis-cmp=NOVWEBINAR&eis-src=email&eis-type=website-novelist&eis-code=webcast_raeveryone_20160400

Web Bits


Westchester Library System Moving to Taxter Road Site in Greenburgh

Chicago's Newest Library is On A Train

John Steinbeck on Falling in Love: A 1958 Letter

No comments: