Thursday, April 7, 2016

Daily Thoughts 04/07/2016

Doyeonmyeong aegukdo, Owon
Doyeonmyeong aegukdo painted by Owon-- Jang Seungeop (1843-1897), Korea

Daily Thoughts 04/07/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook.

I read some more of Originals How Non-Conformists Move the World.  I am reading about when to speak up in favor of change and who is in proper position in the management hierarchy to speak up.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I also did a little bit of work with programming.

I spent some time working with weeding.

I took some time to organize my desk today.

Right now, I am in the computer lab.

There is a Beginning Microsoft Excel class tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the computer lab.

I posted a few more things on Facebook and sent a few flyers out to our email list.

Web Bits


Open Libraries: Self Service Libraries the Danish Way

4 Lessons from the First All Digital Public Library in the US

The Post Snowden Digital Divide

Is the Library Card Dying?

Authors Support Occupation of South London Library in Protest of Closure


No comments: