Friday, April 22, 2016

Daily Thoughts 04/22/2016

Index
Blue Beard, Chromolithograph, From McLoughlin Bros. Aunt Kate's series, ca. 1884.

Daily Thoughts 04/22/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I rested on the way to work.  I had three late nights this week.  I have next week off for vacation.

I checked the gift books and the displays.

I also placed some orders for new books this morning.

I spent some time in the computer lab as well.

I went over scheduling for ADP.  I had to make a few adjustments with the schedule.

I plan on doing a little work looking up local events.

I read some more of The Presidents and UFOs.  I agree with Larry Holcomb's idea that there is no advantage for the United States government to disclose the existence of UFOs.  There is a little bit on Robert Bigelow the founder of Bigelow Aerospace and his interest in UFOs.  Bigelow Aerospace is the company that is testing the inflatable module on the International Space Station.

Web Bits


ALA, Google Launch "Libraries Ready to Code"

Sendak mural gets a new home at new library branch

Loveland Public Library 'thinks retail' to increase use


Mount Vernon Public Library Open House

Mount Vernon Public Library Holds Open House to Showcase Positive Changes

Mount Vernon Public Library Open House
http://www.blackwestchester.com/mvpl-open-house/

No comments: