Sunday, April 10, 2016

Daily Thoughts 04/10/2016

File:Lenoir, Charles-Amable - The Novel crop.jpg
The Novel, Lenoir, Charles-Amable, before 1902

Daily Thoughts 04/10/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read a few of the Alien Omnibus Editions from Darkhorse Comics which are available on Hoopla Digital.  A little science fiction.  I always wondered if the eggs are parasites, then they can only produce as many aliens as there are humans available.  Somehow, there are always more aliens than humans.  It is one of the puzzles of the series.

I read a little bit more of Grit today.  I am reading about how talent can be overrated and not account for a persons perseverance or grit.

I also read a little bit more of Originals.  There is a little bit on mentoring and how it helps people choose their career paths.


Web Bits


Thousands Turn Out for Library Protest March After Building Occupied-- United Kingdom

Canva for Work Free for Libraries

No comments: