Thursday, April 14, 2016

Daily Thoughts 04/14/2016

Ex Libris Bibliotheca Nacional, Eliseu Visconti
Eliseu Visconti, 1903, Ex Libris Bibliotheca Nacional 

Daily Thoughts 04/14/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the gift books and the displays.

I put in a list of CD Audiobooks to Booksite.

I am going to place another order for Brodart this afternoon.

I spent a little time working on programming.  We are showing two films for Emotional Wellness Week, Call Me Crazy: A Five Film and The Other Sister.

I did a little bit more weeding with the weeding tablet today.

I have been cleaning off my desk.  I have been sorting through papers, filing things, and giving away a few extra things that have been sitting around.  There are some things which I have to look at again like shelf signage.

I did not a chance to watch the Novelist webinar today.  I will watch it tomorrow from the archive.

We received some postcards and bookmarks from the Libraries Transform Campaign. http://www.ilovelibraries.org/librariestransform/  I have been posting the JPEGs from the website to Facebook.

There is a Beginning Microsoft Excel class tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

Web Bits


In Solidarity: Standing WIth UK Libraries: Editorial

Creative Commons (CC) Certificate for Libraries

National Library Week How ALA's annual Advocacy Event Got Started

No comments: