Friday, March 2, 2018

Daily Thoughts 03/02/2018


Morning News, Ellen Day Hale, 1905

Daily Thoughts 03/02/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of How Organizations Develop Activists on the way to work.  I am reading about transactional activities like gathering lots of names for a vote versus transformational activities like convincing people that an organization supports a worthy cause.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I also worked on the 900s for shifting.

I contacted Roboshop about the Ozobots.

I spent some time looking at information on collection assessments.

On the way home, I read some more of Dawn of the New Everything.  I find parts of it to be incredibly funny.  I like how Jaron Lanier describes California and New York.


Web Bits


Five Libraries Around the World That Are Open Despite the Odds

The Last Thing Americans Need Are Fewer Library Hours

How Brooklyn Public Library Wants to Redesign Fashion Education

No comments: