Monday, March 19, 2018

Daily Thoughts 03/19/2018

File:Yoshitoshi Sogi.jpg
Tsukioka Yoshitoshi, Sogi, October 1892. From the Thirty-six Ghosts series. 9.25" x 14.25". The print depicts Sogi, priest and poet, writing a couplet for a ghost

Daily Thoughts 03/19/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of The One Percent Solution.  I am reading about Right To Work laws which allow people to not have to pay for union membership.

I also read some more of Words That Work.  I am reading about myths about the average American as well as what the average American cares about.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.  I also checked some of the oversize books.

I placed two orders for new books.

I spoke to the Cornell Master Gardeners program today about a grant.

I read through a copy of Booklist and the New York Times Book Review this afternoon.  I also worked on some orders for books.

Right now, I am in the computer lab.

There is a beginning Microsoft Word class and a Fundamentals of Computers Class this evening in the computer lab.

They are presenting some people for the directors position tonight.

Web Bits

Internet Access Is Quietly Changing Seatttle's Tent Cities
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/homeless/internet-access-is-quietly-changing-seattles-tent-cities/

No comments: