Sunday, March 4, 2018

Daily Thoughts 03/04/2018

The Student - Francisco Oller
The Student, Francisco Oller, 1874


Daily Thoughts 03/04/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Dawn of the New Everything last night.  I am reading about haptics, the sense of touch in a computing environment.  Jaron Lanier did pioneering work with the ability to feel objects in a virtual environment.

I watched a video called Library Merchandising on Kanopy which is a streaming video service.  It was publised by Library Video Network.

I read some more of How Organizations Develop Activists at the laundromat.  I am reading about reading about the distinguishing characters which make for a successful highly engaged organized when it comes to activism.

I checked the purchase alerts today for items on hold.

I placed a hold on the book, Words That Work:  It's Not What You Say It's What People Hear by Frank Luntz

I am looking at the 1000 Books Before Kindergarten Website.
https://1000booksbeforekindergarten.org/

Web Bits


Editorial:  A Novel  Idea, Encouraging Use of San Diego's Library System

Bookstore In Nampa Library Helps Fund Library Programs

No comments: