Friday, March 16, 2018

Daily Thoughts 03/16/2018


Large Boston Public Garden Sketchbooks: A Woman Reading in the Park, Maurice Brazil Prendergast, 1858-1924


Daily Thoughts 03/16/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The One Percent Solution on the way to work. I am reading about how corporate lobbying has changed its focus recently to state level politics.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

We have been steadily eliminating the items we cannot find on the shelf list with the weeding tablet.

I checked some of the oversize books.

I created a nonfiction booklist for Bookletters.

We met and discussed programming for the next month.  We did some scheduling for it as well.  We also met and decided to set the dates for the Ozobot program in April.

I read the latest copy of the New York Review of Books.

I updated a new fiction list for Bookletters for the website.

I read a little bit more of Words That Work on the way home from work.  I am reading about how Dr. Frank Luntz wrote the Contract with America which helped create a Republican majority.

Web Bits


The Loss of Britain's  Libraries Could Be a Huge Blow to the Economy

Inside the Comics Collection of the  World's Largest Medical Library

Art Dealer Donates James Joyce Trove to Morgan Library

No comments: