Monday, March 5, 2018

Daily Thoughts 03/05/2018

Reading Woman - Lovis Corinth
Lovis Corinth, Reading Woman, 1888

Daily Thoughts 03/05/2018

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.

On the way to work, I finished reading How Organizations Develop Activists Civic Associations and Leadership in the 21st Century by Hahrie Han.  The most important thing I learned in this book is that it is still about building relationships and training leaders whether or not it is online or in person.  People still have to mobilize, train people, and convince them to take the lead.

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.

I placed some orders for new books.

I checked on the shifting of the 900s.  We finished shifting in the 900s.  Now we are working on the oversize books.

I have to work on the monthly report for March 2018.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers class and a Beginning Microsoft Word class in the computer lab.  We also have the Intergeneral Games Night tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

Web Bits



It's The Library Users Without Gloves I Worry About

Behind the Scenes at the Library Gallery


No comments: