Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Daily Thoughts 03/14/2018


Ink Tablet with Thousand Year Fungus Motif, Workshop of Cheng Junfang

Daily Thoughts 03/14/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Words That Work on the way to the library.

I checked the gifts and the displays this morning.

The book, Fair Shot Rethinking Inequality and How We Earn by Chris Hughes came in for me to read.

I spent some time thinking about marketing for databases and robots.

I am looking over some of the oversize books.

I read through several copies of Publishers Weekly.

They are continuing to check the dvd section for items that are missing.

We are restarting our literacy program.  There are two people who are doing literacy tutoring tonight in the study rooms.  We have also started teaching an English Conversation class on Saturdays.

Tonight we have a Google Docs class from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the computer lab.

I read some more of Words That Work on the way home.  Dr. Frank Luntz describes how some CEOs become the symbol for the their company like Jack Welch or Henry Ford.


Web Bits 

Yonkers Public Library Launches 1000 Books Before Kindergarten
http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Library-Launches-1000-Books-Before-Kindergarten-in-Yonkers.html?soid=1122790743163&aid=v0UTI4rwGSk

No comments: