Thursday, March 29, 2018

Daily Thoughts 03/29/2018

File:Karel Ooms - The prohibited reading.jpg
Karel Ooms, The Prohibited Reading, 1876

Daily Thoughts 03/29/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I did a presentation last night on my input to the strategic plan last night.  We are definitely going to get a preservation assessment for the collection.  We are also going to work more on inventorying the collection as well.

I rested on the way to work.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I spent some time checking the music CDs for missing items.  I also spent some time going over the oversize books.

I also generated some shelf lists in Bluecloud Analytics for people to check for missing items.

I am working on a grant for Arts Westchester.  I also have another mini-grant for gardening which I am working  and am looking at a reading program.

I ordered the Recorded Books Online Value Collection today.

Web Bits



Next Chapter: BPL Invests Millions in Modern Makeover of Central Library

NLB Mobile App (National Library Board of Singapore)
                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments: