Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Daily Thoughts 03/07/2018

Vanitas Still-life - Pieter Claesz
Vanitas Still-Life, Peter Claesz, 1628

Daily Thoughts 03/07/2018

I checked the libraries Twitter and Facebook this morning.


I watched two short videos on Kanopy, And Access for All: ADA and Your Library, and Going Green.

I read some more of Treating People Well.  This is a career book.  It is also a book about what it is like to work in the white house.  Both Lea Berman and Jeremy Bernard were social secretaries in the White House.

I also started reading Words that Work by Dr. Frank Lutz.

I started our trial of A to Z Databases which is a business database.

Web Bits


Comics, Education and Advocacy

Law Library Provides Access to Legal Research for Developing Countries
                                                                  

No comments: