Sunday, March 25, 2018

Daily Thoughts 03/25/2018





Books of Flowers and a Writing Brush

Ryūryūkyo Shinsai (Japanese, active ca. 1799–1823)

Daily Thoughts 03/25/2018

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.

I also watched Bladerunner 2049 which was a quite interesting film.  I did not think it was as good as the first one.  However, it filled in some of the gaps from the story.

I also finished reading Kill The Farm Boy by Delilah S. Dawson and Kevin Hearne.  I liked the surprise ending.  I also liked that some of the characters died because of their own idiocy.  The humor was very mild and the story held your attention.  There was just enough that was different and fractured to make the story entertaining.

I read some more of Enlightenment Now at the laundromat.

I checked the purchase alerts tonight.

Web Bits


Startup, Library Work On New App

How Digital Lending Service Hoopla Brings Libraries Into the Internet Era


No comments: