Saturday, March 10, 2018

Daily Thoughts 03/10/2018

Edouard Vuillard - Lucy Hessel Reading (Lucy Hessel lisant) - Google Art Project.jpg
Edouard Vuillard, Lucy Hessel Reading, 1912

Daily Thoughts 03/10/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I watched the video RFID in Libraries on Kanopy.  It was an overview of how RFID works.

I read some more of Words That Work.  This book describes how to choose the right words.  There is a focus on simplicity and clarity.

I also read some more of Treating People Well.  I am reading about listening skills.

I spent more a little time looking at A to Z Databases.  Reference USA and A to Z databases are very similar.

We are having training for the Mobile Circ Kit on Tuesday at 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday.  It should be interesting.

I spent a few minutes looking at Google Cardboard.  It is something to think about.

Web Bits

Learn How to Seal Criminal Convictions at the Mount Vernon Public Library
http://mountvernon.dailyvoice.com/lifestyle/learn-how-to-seal-criminal-convictions-at-mount-vernon-public-library/734036/

No comments: