Thursday, December 10, 2015

Daily Thoughts 12/10/2015

Pierre-Auguste Renoir - Nature morte au bouquet.jpg
Pierre Auguste Renoir, Nature mort au bouquet, 1870

Daily Thoughts 12/10/2015

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.

I also made a few phone calls.

I am staying home and resting today.

I read a bit more of Twain and Stanley Enter Paradise.  I am reading about how Stanley was adopted at age nineteen by a successful businessman in the southern United States and took on the mans name.

Web Bits


As Vote Approaches, Critics of Brooklyn Library Sale Abound

Google Says It Has Proved Its Controversial Quantum Computer Really Works

More than 100 Libraries Shut in 014-2015 (United Kingdom)

Discovery and Delivery: Keep Calm and Make It Real
Recreating the "Queens Library Experience" On a Mobile Device

Huge, Untracked Shadow Industry in E-Books

Molly Crabapple:  My Life In  A Parisian Bookstore

No comments: