Sunday, December 6, 2015

Daily Thoughts 12/6/2015

Lorenzo Lotto - Portrait of a Gentleman in his Study - WGA13700.jpg
Portrait of A Gentleman in His Study, Lorenzo Lotto, January 1, 1527

Daily Thoughts 12/6/2015

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.

I also renewed my membership to the American Library Association.

I watched a little bit of Management Tips with Todd Dewett on Lynda.com.

I started reading The Deep Sea Divers Syndrome by Serge Brussolo.  The best way to describe this novel is surrealist or weird fiction set in dreams. David Sarella brings back jewels from his dreams in this novel.  The novel is translated from French.  It will be released on January 19, 2016.  I am reading an advanced reading copy.  I got the book when I visited Melville House.

Web Bits


Digital Content In Public Libraries-- Available to American Library Association members.

Hachette CEO Michael Pietsch on the Future of Publishing-- Wall Street Journal

No comments: