Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Daily Thoughts 12/29/2015

Man with a Guitar
Georges Braque, Man With Guitar, 1914

Daily Thoughts 12/29/2015

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning and yesterday.

I finished reading Petty: The Biography today.  I found the last part of the biography to be a little bit difficult because the author was writing about divorce and drug addiction.  Warren Zanes was also describing the inner struggles which Tom Petty was going through including depression. 

It is a very solidly written book.  The photographs in the center of the book are high quality and the index at the end is useful.

I also finished watching Strategic Planning Fundamentals with Mike Figliuolo on Lynda.com.  I have been watching some Youtube videos of David Foster Wallace.

Web Bits


Hello, Old Friend, Time to Read You Again

From The Fringes to the Mainstream: Ten Years of Growth in Graphic Novel Publishing

No comments: