Saturday, December 26, 2015

Daily THoughts 12/26/2015

The Banker's Table - William Michael Harnett
The Banker's Table, William Michael Harnett, 1877

Daily Thoughts 12/26/2015

I checked the Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Yesterday, I stopped by mall near my house to walk around.  The Barnes and Noble is closing after 22 years in the mall on December 31.  Everything is on sale.

I read some more of Petty: The Biography yesterday.   I am reading about the collaboration between Tom Petty and Stevie Nicks.

I took a break for the holidays yesterday.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I looked through the Times Literary Supplement this morning.

I checked the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list this morning.

Web Bits



After library card triumph, an ‘overwhelming’ response

No comments: