Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Daily Thoughts 12/2/2015

Portrait of William Butler Yeats.jpg
William Butler Yeats January 1, 1904

Daily Thoughts 12/2/2015

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.

I checked on some programs which I am working on like the Adult Games Night, and the movie Ellis.

I read some more of the book, The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls.  Jeannette Walls family is always on the move.  The father is full of adventurous spirit, drinks, and can barely hold a job.  The mother is artistic, other worldly and impractical.  Jeannette Walls story is a story of a family constantly on the move from town to town, dreaming impossible dreams.

I watched a little more of the Management Tips video on Lynda.com

Web Bits

The Irish Poetry Reading Archive
http://www.irishtimes.com/culture/books/poetry-for-posterity-the-irish-poetry-reading-archive-launches-1.2450480

No comments: