Thursday, August 3, 2017

Daily Thoughts 08/03/2017


M.C. Escher, Wrapping Paper, 1933


Daily Thoughts 08/03/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook today.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I read some more of Simply Clean.  This book creates a cleaning scheduling based on day of the week and month of the year.

I spent a little time working on scheduling.

I worked on the oversize books and the 900s today.

The book, Planning the Modern Public Library Building  Edited by Gerard B. McCabe and James R. Kennedy has come in for me to read.  I am going to be reading portions of it to help finish my final assignment for Planning and Management of Library Buildings.  The book did not have a whole lot about technology in it.


Another literacy group has come into the library called Amazing Readers Phonetic Literacy. 

I spent some more time working on my final assignment for a new Digital Media lab for the Planning and Management of Library Buildings.  I also worked on the Libraries Ready to Code grant today.

On the way home, I read a little bit more of No One Is Coming to Save Us.  It is supposed to be an updated version of the Great Gatsby set in an African American community.



Web Bits

The Multifarious Book by Joseph Esposito

Connecting With Your Members of Congress

Library Adds Citizenship Corners


No comments: