Sunday, August 6, 2017

Daily Thoughts 08/06/2017


Reading Chair, Circa 1750, British

Daily Thoughts 08/06/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I finished writing my Libraries Ready to Code application this morning and sent it in.

I also am finished with my assignment for the Planning and Management of Library Buildings.  It might need a final edit.

I read a little bit more of No One Is Coming to Save Us A Novel this morning.  The story catches you slowly.

I read some more of Trend Trading for Dummies.  I am reading about how charts show probabilities and patterns in the stock market.  There is no certainty.

I read a little bit of The Joy of Less A Minimalist Guide to Declutter, Organize, and Simplify by Francine Jay.  I have been doing some organizing around the house lately.

Web Bits

5 Tips for Makers on A Budget from a Teen Librarian

Why We Read and Why We Write




No comments: