Monday, August 7, 2017

Daily Thoughts 08/07/2017



Sir Roger Newdigate at the Library at Arbury, by Arthur Devis (1712-1787)

Daily Thoughts 08/07/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more on the train to work.  I read a little bit more of No One Is Coming to Save Us.  I like the focus on pregnancy in the novel and what it means.  I also read some more of Trend Trading for Dummies.  I am reading about people use different time lengths to trade.  Some people day trade which is about trading by the hour, some people swing trade which is over a year, and others invest over several years.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I put in a variety of orders for books and media.

I also checked some of the oversize books and the 900s.

I am waiting for a response from several different grants.

I spent some time planning for the monthly report and discussed how to do a monthly report with a colleague.

I was too busy to get to reading the New York Times Book Review today.  I will read it tomorrow.

There was a Scratch class for children in the Computer Lab from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.

The Adult Board Games Night was from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

We also had Fundamentals of Computers Class from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and the Beginning Microsoft Word class from 6:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.


Web Bits



Upping Your Library Intelligence: Put In the Time

Unsilencing the Library


 

No comments: