Monday, August 28, 2017

Daily Thoughts 08/28/2017

AdventuresIntoDarkness0901.jpg
Adventures Into Darkness

Daily Thoughts 08/28/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Last night, I spent a little bit of time thinking about policies.

I read some more of Stellar Customer Service today.  I am reading about how to use Secret Shopper programs to test library customer service.

I spent some time looking at the images for National Library Card Sign Up Month in September.

I watched some of the extras for the show Mars by National Geographic today.

I read some more of My Favorite Thing Is Monsters today.  Fantagraphics Has Surprise Hit in Debut 'My Favorite Thing Is Monsters.' https://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/comics/article/73037-fantagraphics-has-surprise-hit-in-debut-my-favorite-thing-is-monsters.html

Web Bits


Facebook Confirms It Will Add Subscriptions to Instant Articles


Staying In Top Genre Shape


Congress Examining Title 44 and the Federal Depository Library Program


Bikers Rally for Gurnee Library Programs


No comments: