Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Daily Thoughts 08/01/2017

Self Portrait with a Book - Tintoretto
Self Portrait With a Book, Tintoretto, 1585

Daily Thoughts 08/01/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Getting Started In Stock Analysis on the way to work today.  I am reading about PE or price/earnings as well as dividends.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I looked through a copy of the New York Review of Books.

I read the guidelines for my final assignment for the Planning and Management of Library Buildings.  I have quite a bit to modify for the paper.  I am halfway done.  I spent some more time adjusting the assignment.

I checked some of the 900s this morning.

I also requested a pickup for Better World Books.

There is a Fundamentals of Computer Class and a Beginning Microsoft Word 2013 class tonight in the computer lab.   We also had our Crochet Group from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Alderac Entertainment sent over some sample board games for the Adult Games Night.  I am looking forward to seeing how people like them.  They include, Love Letter Clamshell, Light and Dark, Smash Up, Fantazhee: Hordes and Heroes, and Greedy Greedy Goblins.

I checked out the book, Simply Clean The Proven Method for Keeping Your Home Organized, Clean, and Beautiful In Just 10 Minutes a Day by Becky Rapinchuk.

Web Bits


PBS to Unveil America's Favorite Books In New TV Series

Internet Archive Headquarters

New Report Explores Rural Library Technology Access

Webster Voters OK House Purchases to Make Way for Library Parking


No comments: