Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Daily Thoughts 08/15/2017

Elizabeth I when a Princess.jpg
Elizabeth I when a Princess,  formerly attributed to William Scrots, January 1546

Daily Thoughts 08/15/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Joy of Less on the way to work.  I am reading about how to organize a home office.

I checked the displays and the gift books.  I also looked over some oversize books.

I spent some time discussing the October 7 Author Fair with a colleague.  I am also working on scheduling for next month.

I am working on the list of computer classes for next month.

I did a little shifting in the 900s.  I also checked some of the books in the 900s.

There is a Fundamentals of Computer Class tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and a Beginning Microsoft Word class from 6:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.


Web Bits


Be Heard Advocacy In Action: Federal Advocacy


No comments: